[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 13:21:18 EDT 2007

collinsradio at comcast.net writes:

> Why can't we show a little tolerance regardless of the other guy's attitude
>
> or behavior!

I was completely tolerant of the scooter-user who kept running his machine
into my heels till my socks were soaked with blood.  I just did my best to get
away from the situation.  But I should be able to gripe about it to my friends
later - that's how we blow off the steam that would otherwise be directed at
the one requiring tolerance.

If I ever become disabled I will do my darndest to not need any special
tolerance.  I will do my best to remain pleasant and mindful of others.  But if I
don't, and become a menace, you can cut the wire to my scooter battery !

Steve WD8DAS