[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Sat Oct 20 13:22:50 EDT 2007

A real vindictive person would call the police and file an accident
report. In most states,  if its got wheels and/or some type of
mechanical propulsion, its considered a motorized vehicle and subject
to vehicle and traffic laws... After watching my 90 year old mother
getting nocked down by some moron pushing her babycarrage, I guess I'm
a little intolerant too...  klc