[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

kk4tr kk4tr at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:44:30 EDT 2007

I totally agree with if worked both ways but it ussually is only  a one way
street.  Yes I do agree that getting away from the situation defuses it for
you but what about the nexy guy in line?  Does he have to get his ankles
bloody too and then disengage as well??? Like I said before a little more
consideration on both sides and an " excuse me" every so often by the
scooter user would be all that was necessary to solve the problem.  Heck we
wouldn['t be taking up value band width to talk about this!!!

Joe K4TR