[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 14:05:53 EDT 2007

I agree, Joe.  I was only speaking only in generalities.  I do bite my
tongue at times.  However, most of the time, it is not worth it to fight
over a parking space at the mall.  The other guy may pull a gun - it has
happened.

A lot of this spills over to the hambands where some hams get bent out of
shape if an AM signal starts calling CQ some 5 Khz away.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST