[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

kk4tr kk4tr at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:13:52 EDT 2007

Yea I know I am 61 yrears old my self and have a bit of trouble getting
around but I will not get in one of those scooters.  Personal choice I
guess.  I know what you mean about the mall parking lot. I was a deputy for
26 years and I whent to a lot of calls in the mall and the adjoing parking
lots.  Really interesting stuff.  Seem no one cares for the other guys
rights anymore. It always seems to come out  "me me me" and the heck with
the other guy.  A little thought before hand and most of the service calls I
went on could have been prevented.  Oh well one day I guess!!!!!!

Joe K4TR