[AMRadio] RE: future of AM radio

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Oct 21 10:54:15 EDT 2007

Very well put Paul...The Texas, La, Ok group of Amers is strong and
lasting. Every morning down here you will find from 10 to 30 guys on and
all with great signals. You never hear any bickering or bad language and
the group sticks together. We have new guys coming on daily and lots of
swapping rigs and helping one another.
I have a great SSB rig that cost way to much money but the value goes
down daily. Not so with the am gear it
goes up daily. AM is here and here to stay. We have a lot of younger
guys on and elmering more.

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI