[AMRadio] Re: Future of AM radio

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Sun Oct 21 18:48:31 EDT 2007

I don't wish to beat this to death only put something in perspective:

Steve you sly devil, you didn't mention that your station broadcasts with a
whopping 51 watts at night, no wonder you don't get any interference calls,
hi!

Bob
KB1OKL

My AM station, WHA, is one of the very oldest stations (9XM in 1917),
(completely non-commercial) and is running HD very successfully as a way to
get
listeners to think AM is cool again.  Ratings are up, contributions are up,
and
listeners are happy.  Sounds like a success to me.  I've not received even
one
complaint!

cut

Steve WD8DAS