[AMRadio] Re: Future of AM radio

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 19:27:13 EDT 2007

>Steve you sly devil, you didn't mention that your station broadcasts
with a
>whopping 51 watts at night, no wonder you don't get any interference
calls,

True, but it's 5kW in trhe day, and when I mentioned the lack of
complaints I wasn't focusing on just night issues, but rather thinking
of all reasons people might have trouble, such as people listening on
wide analog radios, or listening a couple channels away during the day,
or HD listeners having trouble getting lock, etc...  not just distant
analog interference at night.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/