[AMRadio] Johnson Valiant Audio Driver Xfmr Replacement

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Oct 21 20:44:38 EDT 2007

The Hammond 812 is what I have used on my Viking II...

The Primary is 125/500 or 150/600
The Secondary is 10K to 40K

The Freq response is 50Hz to 15 Khz
That is + or - .5db Max

They sound great on the air and I use a W2IHY 8 band EQ with a Heil
PR780..

Little costly at about $70...

Robert W5APN is using the same on his Valiant II

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI