[AMRadio] Johnson Valiant Audio Driver Xfmr - Wake Up Call

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Oct 22 18:03:37 EDT 2007

Bill...Just scrap the Speech amp and drive it with the W2IHY with the
812 or use a $65 Beringger
on it. Let me tell you works great. I have a Viking II interstage
transformer that was taken out
of my Viking II when I put in the 812 that you can have if it will work.
I do not know what the difference would be...

Bob W1PE