[AMRadio] Johnson Valiant Audio Driver Xfmr - Wake Up Call

Greg bluebirdtele at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:24:45 EDT 2007

About a year ago I fixed a Ranger with one of the transformers from Antique
Electronics supply. I think what you're looking for is a common 3:1 or 4:1
interstage with a center tap. Right?
Go to the Tubes and More website and they should have them listed there.  If
I'm not mistaken it's the transformer that is a reproduction of a big
American manufacturer's offering from way back when,  The price was around
$20. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll take a look and see if I can
ID it for you and let you know.
73's
Greg
WA7LYO