[AMRadio] Followup on IARU bandplan

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Oct 23 09:00:13 EDT 2007

Ok I am ready to get run over by a Mack Truck but if more hams supported
the ARRL
and didn't bitch about them at every turn then they could afford not to
do that...
Big deal I say and so what if they made an add look like an
article...Guess that they did
good because ya all read it and that is what they intended by doing it.
Being in Sales myself and
being one of those hated guys that does messages on hold for the
telephone and over head advertising
I understand why they do it. And guess what they got you guys to write
about Kenwood.

Bob W1PE