[AMRadio] Followup on IARU bandplan

w1eof at hamnutz.com w1eof at hamnutz.com
Wed Oct 24 06:52:29 EDT 2007

Hey Pete - Time to burn all your old editons of HamNews and HamTips.
Don't want anyone getting confused!

Steve - Over the years I have very much appreciated your participation
in a few of the lists that I belong to. This time I not only can't agree
but I think it's "much ado about nothing." Of course you are entitled to
your opinion as ham and especially as League member. I choose to worry
about other issues.

So *what* does this have to do about AM radio?  Where is that lightbulb
I need to change? Or is that "light bulb" :-)

73,

Mark W1EOF