[AMRadio] Re: GB> Re: IARU bandplan

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:02:55 EDT 2007

ne1s at neandertech.com wrote:
> [...]

Somewhere, I have a video I made of my big rig (that I usually run at
100w) on a dummy load, with +/- 3500v on the plates of the final,
producing around 1250 watts of carrier output (according to the power
meter on the Heathkit Tuner).  I'm not running that same power supply
any more, and it's since been cannibalized for part in a different
supply, but I still have that transformer and need to get some larger
capacitors.  I have plenty of chokes, for a choke-input supply.

Damnit all anyway.. if it weren't for 'neighbors', I'd run the rig at
500w DC input -all the time-.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,