[AMRadio] Rinaldo sore about AM?

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Wed Oct 24 20:29:32 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

AM wasn't the sore point, the AM issue with bandwidth worries was the sore point.  He made such a face as he said that it wasn't
going to mean a thing.  It wasn't an "I don't care" face, it was "It don't mean squaaaaaat."  I felt that I had to reassure him that
I wasn't attacking him, and I have to think that he saw the e-mails he got as attacks.  And I have no doubt that a few got pretty
spicy.  Hence it was a sore spot, or at least it seemed that way to me.

I worry when any higher-up isn't worried as I am, and I do worry about this.  But I don't feel that he would just blow me off and
let it all turn in to lies, and not care.  I believe that he believes that AM will not be affected by the recommendations.  And as
usual I hope that the higher-up is right.  In this case the higher-up is not a parent or a boss, it's someone in a position of some
authority who knows a lot more than I do about the subject at hand.

I won't see him for weeks until he comes back from Switzerland.  I could ask him about the AM planning in Brazil then.  I know
nothing about that.

   Bacon, WA3WDR