[AMRadio] Re: IARU bandplan

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Wed Oct 24 21:35:04 EDT 2007

Bob, et al,
    Once again cut and paste directly from the IARU Reg. 2 website:

7100 - 7300 2700
All modes,
Region 2 Emergency centre of activity 2: 7240 kHz,
SSB QRP centre of activity 2: 7285 kHz,
image centre of activity 2 7165 kHz,
AM calling frequency 7275 kHz,
Region 2 Emergency centre of activity 3 7290 kHz

Once again the maximum bandwidth allowed is 2700 Khz! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK