[AMRadio] Re: IARU bandplan

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Oct 24 22:40:25 EDT 2007

The first one you posted that has "Annex" was part of the original
committee report back in September. That's the old one and should be
discarded from viewing. The latter one you listed has the date October
16, 2007. I  posted this discrepancy that there were two band plans
earlier today that people were passing around and posting, or making
reference to, the older one. The October 16,2007 one is the most recent
one.

And don't quote me, but I suspect there will be another issuing of this
band plan much before 1/1/08.

Pete, wa2cwa