[AMRadio] Re: IARU bandplan

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Wed Oct 24 22:43:44 EDT 2007

Yes the 160M is bullshit but like I just posted the small disclaimer at the
bottom of the '98 bandplan. In particular, "These bandplans are voluntary
and as such cannot legally be enforced..." is ominously not present in the
band plan set to be put into effect on Jan. 1, 2008. Should we be reading
this deep? I don't know but I have nothing but loathing and distrust for any
of the embiciles from the ARRgghhL when they make decisions about amatuer
radio on my behalf.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK