[AMRadio] I ntolerance (was: IARU bandplan)

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Thu Oct 25 09:41:53 EDT 2007

I wonder how many hams there are today that are capable of building a SSB
rig? It's easier to do it with tubes if you can find the parts than it is
with solid state.

With the exception of the lM602 I don't know of any IC's that would be SSB
specific. Ie, there is no eqivilent to one of the FM ICs. It has to be built
up from individual parts. Just like a tube rig would be.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"