[AMRadio] I ntolerance (was: IARU bandplan)

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Thu Oct 25 14:44:05 EDT 2007

I know all about the Elcraft kits. But I am retiered and I cannot afford
one!

Can you build a SS SSB rig from scratch using parts purchased frome Mouser
or DigiKey?

Can you build a 100W SS linear from scratch?

One of the main problems of building a SS SSB rig these days is the
stability of the oscillators. Can yo scratch build a PLL oscillator? It's
easy to do with tubes?

Elcraft has the test tools built in. But I think you do need a VOM. Do you
know how to use a VOM?

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,