[AMRadio] I ntolerance (was: IARU bandplan)

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Thu Oct 25 18:01:28 EDT 2007

Maybe if you live tob e in your mid 70's and live alone you will find out
why.

I have all the test equipment you do except the spectrum anaylizer.

I have a complete Heath SB-301/SB-401 station plus a Heath Novice station
(DX-60/HG-10/Hr-10). I really don't need a SS station.

But I was once a designer in the telemetry industy. The rainy weather has
set in here in Puget Sound. Building a SS HF rig is just something to occupy
time!

But I have been out of the indusrty for 9 years. I did not know how much it
has changed.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,