[AMRadio] Re: IARU Band Plan

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 12:46:46 EDT 2007

On 10/27/07, D. Chester <k4kyv at charter.net> wrote:
> > PLEASE!!!!!  Enough of this.  My mailbox has been jammed for 3 days!  Just
> > let the issue die or discuss it direct.
> >
> > Thanks and 73,
> >
> > John,  W4AWM
>
> Doesn't your e-mail program have a "delete" button?

Precisely Don.  John, please use your delete key for any subject
headers you don't wish to read.  Demanding that members STOP posting
or relying on the subject is the job of the moderators or admins of
this email list.  This email list was created for the discussion of AM
equipment, AM operation, and ANY issue that could effect the operation
of AM now or in the future.  No one is made to be a member of this
email list, nor do you have to read all the email sent to the list.
Simply hit the delete button, or leave the email list entirely.

Brian / wa5am
Owner of the AMRadio list