[AMRadio] RE: [Boatanchors] Do I Remember??

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sat Oct 27 16:28:58 EDT 2007

You must mean Low Band, Bob. The 30-50 mHz band. Here in TN some much public
safety stuff is being moved up to UHF when in fact they need to keep it on
low band to get the signals up and over and around these hills. I have heard
those stories about that fantastic sunspot cycle. All since have been
disappointments for the most part.
                                                           Joe W4AAB(who was
4 in 1957)