[AMRadio] Do I Remember??

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 27 18:33:59 EDT 2007

I wasn't around for that time, though my Dad remembered it and used
to talk about it a bit.  Of course, when I got my ticket, I used his
equipment. The rx was a Hammarlund HQ-170A and I learned to tune in
SSB using a BFO. I have always arrogantly sneered at the term
"clarifier," believing it to be uncouth and a term used mainly by the
benighted.  :)

Kim Elmore, N5OP

But on a lighter note