[AMRadio] Re: AM recognition in the IARU Band Plan

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Oct 27 20:00:34 EDT 2007

Actually, ten years ago, the auction sites were starting to take hold,
nostalgia ("my first station", etc.) was starting to be the big buzzword.
Boatanchor pricing was already starting to climb. But 15 to 20 years ago,
I would agree, boatancher stuff was cheap, by the curb every week, and
calls for please "come take it away; I can't lift it anymore" were
common. My best boatanchor acquisitions (price wise) came during the late
80's to early 90's.

Pete, wa2cwa