[AMRadio] IARU counter-campaign?

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 09:54:16 EST 2007

Several of us are working up a possible shotgun
approach to contact key players and ask for further
revisions in the IARU Region 2 Band Plan.

An outgoing email or posting would present the problem
to AMers and our supporters.  The same email would
advocate taking action along certain key points to be
expressed.

Please post or send directly to me your suggestions
for this upcoming effort. Details are still coming
together.

This will require a rapid turn-around because the
Region 2 committee is already making revisions ahead
of the January start date for this voluntary plan.

Thanks for investing some of your time.

Paul/VJB
202 841 3208/vmail