[AMRadio] two great Old Radios - please take a look

J.D. Mac Aulay, WQ8U jmac6235 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 22:02:41 EST 2007

John,

  Thanks for the heads-up.
  They are both fine pieces - particularly the TGTP transmitter.

  73
  Mac
  WQ8U
  Hillsborough, NC

John Dilks K2TQN <oldradio at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
  Hi Gang,

I donated two great Old Radios to the ARRL benefit auction. I think
they are both way under value. Please take a look at them.

Visit http://arrl.auctionanything.com/

My old transmitter is only at $500. You have only a little over one
day left to bid.
Tuned-Grid Tuned Plate 75 Watt Transmitter
Item -
873935

My old SX-25 is only at $100. You have only a little over one day left to bid.
Hallicrafters SX-25 Super Defiant
Item -
893775

73, John Dilks, K2TQN