[AMRadio] Conditioner

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Sat Sep 1 14:09:07 EDT 2007

Jim
GC quit offering it over ten years ago. I just went and got my last bottle of
it and it has, of course, dried up. I have a Dual 1220 in need of the same
treatment. Currently I can spin the platter and it will take off. Left to its
own devices, the wheel will just spin on the inside rim of the platter, until
you spin it to get it to take off.

The used to be a outfit that sold belts wheels and etc, prb? pbr? something
like that.. you might try to search them out

Ronnie

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 11:48:14 -0500, Jim Wilhite wrote