[AMRadio] Conditioner

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 16:50:11 EDT 2007

The laser printer people use a nasty chemical to soften the rubber
rollers in the printers. Can't think of the name right now but it is
specifically used on laser printer rollers. I have used it myself and it
turns a hard slippery roller into a very pliable surface with some good
grip to pull the paper through the printer.

Mike
WE0H