[AMRadio] Conditioner

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 16:50:11 EDT 2007

The laser printer people use a nasty chemical to soften the rubber 
rollers in the printers. Can't think of the name right now but it is 
specifically used on laser printer rollers. I have used it myself and it 
turns a hard slippery roller into a very pliable surface with some good 
grip to pull the paper through the printer.


Rick Brashear wrote:
> Jim,
> I have no idea where to locate the stuff, but please, let me know if you
> find it.  I have a couple of items here that could sure use that treatment.
> 73,
> Rick/K5IAR

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 17 Dec 2017.