[AMRadio] Conditioner

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sat Sep 1 18:02:17 EDT 2007

It is called Fedrin. Make sure you have plenty of ventilation.
                                                                 Joe W4AAB

----- Original Message -----
From: "WE0H" <we0h at yahoo.com>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Conditioner

> The laser printer people use a nasty chemical to soften the rubber
> rollers in the printers. Can't think of the name right now but it is
> specifically used on laser printer rollers. I have used it myself and it
> turns a hard slippery roller into a very pliable surface with some good
> grip to pull the paper through the printer.
> Mike
> WE0H
> Rick Brashear wrote:
> > Jim,
> >
> > I have no idea where to locate the stuff, but please, let me know if you
> > find it.  I have a couple of items here that could sure use that
> >
> > 73,
> > Rick/K5IAR
> ______________________________________________________________
> AMRadio mailing list
> List Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html
> List Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
> To unsubscribe, send an email to amradio-request at mailman.qth.net with
> the word unsubscribe in the message body.

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 18 Dec 2017.