[AMRadio] Conditioner

Skip Frolik frolik at gulftel.com
Sat Sep 1 19:45:58 EDT 2007

Also another product that I've has good success with
and is less toxic is the CaiKleen RBR rubber cleaner/
rejuvenator by Caig Labs. Not cheap but so far it's
done the job. As always test as best possible before
drowning whatever you want to treat especially when
using it for "things" it was never actually intended
to be used on. A bit on a rag and those old stiff
colored power cords on AA5's come back to life if you
treat first before flexing. Works great on HP inkjets.
Also used it on changer rollers with good results.
Said another way so far it's rejuved everything rubber
I've tried it on. Course there's always a first time
it will dissolve rather than rejuve .... Hehehe.
Always test first.
Skip