Fw: [AMRadio] Conditioner

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sat Sep 1 23:49:04 EDT 2007

Joe said:

It is called Fedrin. Make sure you have plenty of ventilation.
                                                                 Joe W4AAB

Hmmm, Joe, I thought it was Fedron. When I worked at Wyle labs, we used it 
to recondition the platens on the dot matrix and daisy wheel printers.

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 17 Feb 2018.