[AMRadio] SPAM rejections on the AM List

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:10:46 EDT 2007

Seems that a lot of emails are being rejected by the QSL.NET list
server of late.

I had several I tried to post myself that were rejected.  If you have
had this problem, please send an email to: listowner at mailman.qth.net
and let them know.

I have NO control over their new SPAM filter myself, and have even
sent an email to the above listowner address only to have it rejected.

I know many of you have contributed to QSL.NET for the list service we
have enjoyed over the years, so I would think it very appropriate to
let them know there is a problem.  I am sure it will be corrected
soon, so please bear with the problem.

If I had the means to support a list server for AMRadio myself, I
would surely do so if things do not get better...

73
Brian / wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka
"the old dog"/K5BAI