[AMRadio] Free Gates in SE Texas

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:21:43 EDT 2007

For those I have not replied to, and others that are interested in
this Gates 500G, please contact Paul / wa3vjb -at- yahoo.com.  Remove
the spaces and dashes in the address.

I tried to post Paul's original post on amfone last night, with the
link to the article, however the message was rejected as SPAM for some
reason.  This was my reason for telling the members to contact me so I
could direct them to Paul.  I have no details myself, and so far have
not been able to obtain them.  If my "heads up" post for this TX was
inappropriate, please accept my apologies...

Do not credit me for this free Gates listing.  Please credit
Paul/WA3VJB in all aspects.

73
Brian / wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka
"the old dog"/K5BAI