[AMRadio] Gates in Tex: 10 queries and counting

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 17:00:48 EDT 2007

Glad to see the interest in the old Gates half gallon
in Texas. About ten people have emailed in as of
today.

Bookmark this link, and you'll see as soon as I get
the pictures and word of the owners' green light to
let it go:

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=11959.0

I'll give the first respondent a heads-up by email,
and if he's not able to meet the station's terms and
conditions (possibly including a timetable to meet up
and move it out), then I'll send it to the group with
the order I got your query and y'all can negotiate it
out.

Thanks for your patience

Paul