[AMRadio] Gates in Tex: 10 queries and counting

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:42:15 EDT 2007

VJB wrote:
> Glad to see the interest in the old Gates half gallon
> in Texas. About ten people have emailed in as of
> today.
>
> Bookmark this link, and you'll see as soon as I get
> the pictures and word of the owners' green light to
> let it go:
>
> http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=11959.0
>
> I'll give the first respondent a heads-up by email,
> and if he's not able to meet the station's terms and
> conditions (possibly including a timetable to meet up
> and move it out), then I'll send it to the group with
> the order I got your query and y'all can negotiate it
> out.
>
> Thanks for your patience

No need to click on the link, I brought it here.

_____________________
BC500-G Texas
« on: Yesterday at 02:03:14 PM »

Word reaches me of a Gates BC500-G coming available in southeast Texas.
Pair of 833A modulating a single.
Transmitter now located in a building that's about to be razed.
When the engineer gets the okay from management it's ours for the
taking. Send me an email or PM to inquire with interest.
    Logged
--Paul/VJB  "Enjoying wholesome AM on shortwave."
WA3VJB

Re: BC500-G Texas
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:19:22 PM »

Glad to see there's interest.
I've got four and half expressions of interest so far.

Will give the first respondent heads-up when I get word, then the
others, then go from there.

Fellow promising some pictures this coming week, but no firm word when
he might get an answer from the station owners.

Stay tooned

I got word of this, the first it was available (night before last) and
have two emails into Paul asking for details.

To date, he's not replied, directly.  So, I'm offering you the
opportunity to do so now, Paul.

--
73