[AMRadio] Gates in Tex: 10 queries and counting

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:31:35 EDT 2007

On 9/3/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
> VJB wrote:

> > Bookmark this link, and you'll see as soon as I get
> > the pictures and word of the owners' green light to
> > let it go:
> >
> > http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=11959.0

> No need to click on the link, I brought it here.

I think Paul was referencing the link for the future posting of
pictures, Geoff. One of the reasons I like using the AMRadio reflector
and the AMfone site. A streamline, more immediate source here on the
list, with more of the 'large' content and its required security
issues handled there. The best of both worlds, they compliment each
other well.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ