[AMRadio] Amfone.net and the AM Reflector!

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Sep 4 21:16:59 EDT 2007

Bravo!  Great move Brian and Gary!  I have worked with Gary and he is
everything and more that Brian stated.  It is a great pleasure and honor to
welcome him in the capacity of Administrator.  Brian has done wonders with
this fantastic reflector and I know it will continue and go to even higher
places with this move.  Congratulations Gary, Brian Am Radio Reflector and
AM radio in general!

73,
Rick/K5IAR