[AMRadio] Gates in Tex again in play

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 05:04:51 EDT 2007

The person who gave me the first response for the
Gates in Texas has had a family situation come up,
regrettably, and no longer can quickly move on this
transmitter if the owners provide the engineer with
approval to let it go.

This means if and when that approval comes, others
who've written and posted will be in the running to
sort it out and make plans to retrieve this rig.

I have no additional details regarding, but am
providing this update to signal your prospects.

I'm glad this transmitter has drawn this much
interest, and it's a cinch someone among the 8-10
people will be ready to take action to rescue it when
the time comes.

Paul