[AMRadio] Amfone.net and the AM Reflector!

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:08:21 EDT 2007

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> On 9/4/07, Mike Sawyer <w3slk at hughes.net> wrote:
>
>> Its a government conspiracy, I'm sure of it!!!!!!!! ;>)
>>

> It was the one-armed man!!!

Speaking of Government Conspiracies...

I usually don't go blasting fellow list members in a public forum (or
anyone else, usually) but this one instance has just got my blood pumping!

It's that darned Larry/NE1S!

WATCH HIM!  He's -sneaky-!

I don't know if I can go on, and describe what he did to get me so
'passionate' about posting this message.

"What did he do?", you ask?

Why, of all the nerve!  Especially in THIS day and time!  Such a heinous
act, too!

THIS guy, had the unadulterated, audacious and blatant GALL to commit
the almost unthinkable.

Why, *he* went so far as to perform a...

'RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS!"
;-)

Apparently, from my discussions of building my new project rig,
un-provoked and unasked, Larry mailed (to me) a 'very well wrapped'
Penta Labs 4D21 (4-125) tube, WITH Socket.

What a total shock and surprise!

I've replied to Larry in private, but I wanted to 'warn' others about
the heinous crimes this individual is capable of (*snicker*)

Thanks a million, Larry!

Don't think, for a moment, I won't 'pass it forward', if I get the chance.
That's what hams do for each other.  Especially AM Hams. (Or at least,
they're *supposed* to)

You're a prince, Larry.  Thanks, again.

--
73 = Best Regards,