[AMRadio] Amfone.net and the AM Reflector!

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:32:19 EDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's that darned Larry/NE1S!
>
> WATCH HIM!  He's -sneaky-!

Oh, you sure got him pegged! I once saw him look at a HB regen
receiver missing its tubes, state rather matter-of-factly  "I think
this one should be a xyz, this one too, and this one is probably a
wxy". He then hooked it up to a power supply, fiddled with it a bit,
and proved that he was right. The damned thing worked great!

I think he's a witch.

> Don't think, for a moment, I won't 'pass it forward', if I get the chance.
> That's what hams do for each other.  Especially AM Hams. (Or at least,
> they're *supposed* to)

You're absolutely right, and it does work that way. An item is only as
good as the use it can be put to.

> You're a prince, Larry.  Thanks, again.

Prince.....witch....same thing!  (o:

I've 'known' Larry for many years, at least who he is. Only in the
last couple years have I gotten to know more about him, his skills,
and love of this radio stuff. He's a true 'radio mans' radio man.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ