[AMRadio] Amfone.net and the AM Reflector!

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Sep 5 12:25:03 EDT 2007

Not government conspiracy, but most likely some ARRL back-office
conspiracy gathering behind closed doors. Next, we'll be hearing about
"big-iron" up and running in Newington.

On the lighter side, with the recent addition of more "robust" SPAM type
filters running on qsl/qth.net reflectors, and the increase in the number
of bounced messages, is there any thought to moving this mailing list to
the hosting service that supports amfone.net?

Pete, wa2cwa