[AMRadio] Amfone.net and the AM Reflector!

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Wed Sep 5 13:03:38 EDT 2007

I see this list and the AmFone website pretty much as one, Geoff.  Of course the population has an overlap and it has separate
factions.  But this is the AM community, and the various forums have done well.

I had to put my political positions elsewhere, and that change was difficult.  But this community was too important, and QRZ has
turned out to be a great forum for the political fights.

Yes, the people who have supported this mailing list, in particular QTH/QSL, which was a huge improvement over the spam-infested
Yahoo list, need to be acknowledged and supported.  This is only a small part of all that they do for the amateur community.

   Bacon, WA3WDR