[AMRadio] Internet issues over Holiday weekend

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 16:09:09 EDT 2007

Group,

There was some "strange" quirks/issues that occurred on Sep 2.

List postings to QTH.NET and Yahoo groups had some blocking, some VERY
long delays, and the like.

I'd like to share that from MY network snooping around the country, that
this was NOT caused by the list servers/services.

There was apparently, once AGAIN, some DNS, (Name Server), difficulties.

I could "see" a pattern, BUT could NOT pinpoint a "specific" source.

In other words, NO one was losing their mind, (your sanity may or may
NOT be in doubt - that is a personal item<G>), it WAS a technical problem.

Bob - N0DGN