[AMRadio] Dual concentric pot needed

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Thu Sep 6 14:45:43 EDT 2007

No, I'm not pulling your leg.  I bought several controls (surplus center
special) only to find that they were reverse log perhaps for mounting
backwards and using a geared coupling to operate them but there may be a use
for reverse log controls that I am not aware of and yes you could just wire
it backwards if you wanted counter clock wise rotation for turning up the
volume.

John