[AMRadio] RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:02:18 EDT 2007

Zengmeiste at aol.com wrote:
>  Well, Geoff...only thing I can say is "Merry Christmas!"
>
>   Or 'Happy Grandparents Day'. Or something like that..
>
>   73, Terry  KC9KEL

Grandparent?  -me-??  Nuh-uh.  Never was 'blessed' with children of my
own.  (or, I've been -damn lucky- all these years, which ever way you
wanna look at it ;-))

Still, the legacy doesn't seem to be able to live on.  At my age, if I
find someone to carry my kids, I'd probably be slapped in jail.

then again, it worked for Anna Nichole Smith... now if I could just
convince some young blonde that radio parts are actually -gold
plated-... ;-)

Thanks again, Larry!

--
73