[AMRadio] Hallicrafters SX-24

Bill Fondren bill.fondren at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 08:35:32 EDT 2007

A  SX 24 was the first boatanchor I got.  For a single conversion it does a pretty good job.  I always refer to it as a poor mans 28.  Mine was in sad shape but looks fairly good for its age now.   If the price is good u better pick it up    Like dirt or land they aint making any more.     Bill    K5PML

Daniel Hileman <n9wx_dan at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi Everyone,

I have a chance to buy a Hallicrafters SX-24 in nice shape...I'd love to hear all your opinions of this receiver. This will be my first boatanchor and I want to start collecting them. So...is this a nice receiver worth my investment???

73,
Dan N9WX