[AMRadio] WTD: BC-610E RF Deck or Parts

David Goncalves davegoncalves at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 10:24:00 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Just got a BC-610E, with an RF section with many issues. I would
like to make my job easier (already LOTS to work on just to light it
up) by just replacing the RF section whole, and work on the old RF
section (or part it out) after the main restoration.

I know that it is not very likely, but here it goes - is there
anybody who has a junker that can spare the RF section, including
the following:

Sheet metal 'skin'
Intact coil socket
Fairly clean and intact TU plugin section

Or perhaps somebody has a junker to spare these parts?

Will also consider units with most, but not all of the above.
Perhaps we could swap RF sections with compensation? Not looking to
buy an entire -610E.
Thanks all,

David Goncalves
W1EUJ