[AMRadio] Johnson Valiant Crystal Control Question

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 9 19:20:19 EDT 2007

Bill,

Also consider 6050 for use on 17m at 18150. I know this works on the Viking I when the bandswitch is on 20 or 15m (don't recall which). The Viking I or II has the advantage of a continuously tuned output pi-net whereas the Valiant likes to stay closer to ham bands of that era.

17m has been pretty active these days. Maybe we need to make a presence there on AM....

Jim