[AMRadio] Johnson Valiant Crystal Control Question

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Sep 9 21:48:56 EDT 2007

If the multiplying scheme for 15m on the Valiant could use 40m
crystals X3 then there are many possibilities.

7150 will put you right on 21450 kHz and I have plenty of those
available.  I also have several on 7140 kHz which will land you
on about 21420 kHz. Add a little ink or pencil lead and bingo,
you easily get down to 21400 kHz which is the AM calling
frequency.

Anyone want them?

73 - AF4K, Bry